Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 54)

Amen Sister - Happy PFer

Posted: Jul 14th, 2018 - 7:25 am In Reply to: Suit - PF

Every time someone comes on here and posts as a happy employee, they get called a suit by the same poster. I went rounds with her a couple of weeks ago.

The way I look at it some people just can't accept the fact that people can still be making a living wage at this job and enjoy their job and the company they work for. They feel so bad about themselves for staying at a job that they hate (or company) that they have to try to make everyone else feel like they do. Boohoo don't feel sorry for you.

I have been with PF for 6+ years and no they are not perfect and no I do not like all their guidelines (some are silly like the 6 rule) but I work for them not the other way around.

I also know KW and she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Most all the TLs try very hard to help their MTs be successful but when you break the rules and follow your way instead of PF way what do you expect, a pat on the back?

There are 10 TLs and I doubt the person who called all the TLs itches don't even know their names or anything about them or how they run their team.

I would dare you to explain that one, how each one of them is a itch. I'm waiting and listening?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)