Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

you must not ever question anything - anon

Posted: Jul 13th, 2018 - 12:42 pm In Reply to: Not a fiasco - PF

I can see where if you are the type to never question anything, just sit and type, you might not have a problem.

However, when they started all the tinkering that I am sure was designed to slow down the transcriptionist, I started asking why we had to do some of these things. I mean, when someone is hurting my productivity for no apparent reason, I am going to question it.

For example, the ROS rule of 6. We eliminate a lot of words to make the report more concise and easier to read. How is it easier to read a ROS that says: No cough, chest pain, shortness of breath, syncope, ankle pain or abdominal pain. No vomiting or diarrhea. What medical report have you ever seen putting together things that shouldn't go and separating things that should be together.

How is does this make sense. Their rules are the DEFINITION of ARBITRARY (arbitrary: based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system).

If you question their stupid rules and start basically calling them out on the fact that they are nothing but arbitrary and hurting your bottom line as a result, you will definitely start seeing the total *itchiness come out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)