Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nacogdoches sold out to Nuance? Something like that - Boy am I glad I didnt get in there. sm

Posted: May 22nd, 2018 - 8:37 pm

All the bragging about how wonderful the company is to work for and the owner pulls something like this,   apparently only a 2-week notice to their employees and supposedly screwed out of their PTO?

I dont know how many times I've said it - none of us can afford to trust ANY of these MTSOs, no matter how wonderful you think they are.  After how many times on another site their QA broomstick jockey came on and defended the company and bragged it up. 

That 9 cents a line and employee status they were so proud to sell people will be long gone now.

I would imagine the dingaling owner is pretty pleased about it,  plenty of money in her pockets while her MTs get screwed royally and end up on food stamps and losing everything.

So proud NOT to work for a crook like you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)