Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 55)

You do not have to wait for them to lay you off - or fire you, you can get UE now

Posted: Apr 15th, 2018 - 1:45 pm In Reply to: If you stay with N or MM - sm

Personally, my recent paychecks have not gone down too much, plus if you use the new PTO allotment you can bump it up.

Do as I did and call up your local UE office. In my case I had already filed for UE, but wanted to ask them if I was within my rights to apply despite the fact I was not laid off. Yes, I was, so the sooner the better. That way Nuance can just offload all the accounts to the contractors. Maybe then they will lay us off officially, but they already have laid us off technically.

Working at home is not the top priority for me, so I will be looking at my local hospital. I do like working at home, more because I love MT, but it does not appear to be a job anymore unless you are willing to do it for less than peanuts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)