Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You can file for unemployment if you - have no work

Posted: Apr 15th, 2018 - 10:51 am In Reply to: REJECT VENDOR OFFERS! Make Nuance or Modal - lay you off and go you get unemployment

We are getting the runaround from the OMs - they must have been given the script to encourage us to go with the vendors, but instead you can and should file for unemployment.

Even if they will not lay us off, no work with OOW protocol (released for day) means you are able to file for UE and I would recommend this. I called the unemployment office to make sure this was legit and they said yes I am considered unemployed.

It does take a few weeks to get payment, but as the OP pointed out probably you will make more on UE than working for one of those 3/6 vendors and we are all eligible for TAA so check that out at the very least in your state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)