Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Changed my mind - and withdrew acceptance

Posted: Mar 16th, 2018 - 8:15 am In Reply to: Call Center Work? - Long Post

I woke up very early yesterday morning and just knew...don't do it.

To clarify, I am not currently in transcription and I have been working in other areas of nonclinical healthcare since being outsourced.

While I am glad to have recently received a positive review and (of course) happy to have found work, I really have been adrift since my transcription days since that was my niche.

I've gone into each new role with an open mind and a lot of enthusiasm, but I've just found each situation tedious at best and exhausting at worst.

Still, when I really thought and remembered how stressful the call-center environment was for me--and in learning a bit more about this specific position--I decided to withdraw.

I wish I had some idea of which direction to go and what to pursue, but I feel like I've hit a wall. So for now I'll stay put, keep doing what I'm doing as best I can, and continue looking for some line of work that would be a better fit.

Thanks again for everyone's good wishes, and best of luck to all :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)