Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

and mark my words, long-time KS er - you could be held liable

Posted: Mar 12th, 2018 - 5:48 pm In Reply to: I get my OT every check, every time. Those lawsuits were several years ago. sm - Long Time KS MT

for continuing to do the dirty work for this filthy company--hope they're paying you well! And I don't mean writing a few rah-rah BS's here on the board everyone's wise to; but I mean, if you partake of 'training' individuals to work on an account, knowing fully well there is no work whatsoever for those new hires; if you instruct new hires to clock in and out of the timeclock 'only when there is work,' and yet there is no work whatsoever for their shift's duration, and so they have an 8-hour period of clocking in and out like fools with no work, and therefore, literally make no money for the entire shift, etc., then you are complicit in crimes against the labor laws of the Unites States, and you will be held accountable. You better learn to 'just say no' to these requests, and if you are so afraid of 'management' that you have lost your very free will against participating in the commission of personal crimes that can and will be held against you, should you be legally called upon to answer, then I suggest you shut your PC down right this minute and call someone who is paid to care about such matters, and turn them in immediately. You may contact a lawyer. You may also contact the FBI. Certainly, the DOL of your state and the state of the company headquarters, the various hospital administration offices, where you know work is being done by employees who are not being paid in accordance with the laws of the US (and the hospitals should know, but might not), have an interest. Enlighten them! You can call your own state senator, their state's, and as well as those of the participating hospitals. Would be a good start, instead of the 'cheerleading' nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)