Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Info on Edoc - LTMT

Posted: Mar 12th, 2018 - 2:00 pm In Reply to: Edoc vs Turnaround Time - Decisions

I can provide you with some info on Edoc. There are 2 different platforms you have to transcribe on since not all dictators are on the new platform. Each platform has its pros and cons but old platform is easier to transcribe on.

Last year the line rates were reduced to satisfy their one and only transcription client. The line rate isn't bad and you do get bonuses but taking a cut was hard.

Their QA is better than most, not breathing down your neck all the time and helpful when you need them. The head of transcription was never an MT.

You're an independent contractor and you put in a monthly availability calendar so I think that as long as you work when you say you will not much is said. Have never had an issue.

Dictation quality varies from great to terrible and the dictators have the same range. Depends on what region you have. For a while you it went from having a region you were used to, to all of a sudden never getting the same dictator twice and lots of them had horrible accents and could not be understood. You jumped around to all regions I think. Glad they went back to having you transcribe the regions you were used to.

They are always begging you to do more work to keep in TAT. I have never run out of work but as it said above there was a cut so have to work more in order to make up for what was lost.

I can only say - enter at your own risk. As with any company things can change overnight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)