Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Figuring out fluency - MT25

Posted: Feb 16th, 2018 - 5:47 pm In Reply to: Figuring out Fluency - Hoping to hang in there, but...

I trained on this platform when it first rolled out as docQscribe. I was given the best advice by my manager at that time...yes, no 15 different abbreviations for higher ups, she was just our “manager” and hoping her advice helps you as well. With so many commands now, that alone can be overwhelming. She told me to write down at least 6 commands I feel the most useful and keep in front of me, concentrate on them for a week or less, add more commands to concentrate on and before you know it, they will become second nature to you. As far as that QA marker and finding it difficult to get out of the QA box, make that your first command. It’s simple. Takes 2 seconds or maybe 3. When you hit CTRL Q to insert that QA mark, immediately hit CTRL SHIFT Q and that brings you right back into the report beside your QA mark to insert either a period or your next word. It is that simple. Focus on a set of command keys for a few days, adding a few more each day, and you’ll become familiar quickly. Writing them down and keeping them in front of you helps until you’re comfortable not glancing at them daily. Highlighting words is great when using CTRL 1 for Google, deleting words, and when dictator tells you to go back to past medical history and add....dictates a sentence, highlight, CTRL C, put cursor where you want to move it, CTRL V. Hope this helps you. If you need help, feel free to email or post on here and we will help you as much as possible. Once you learn those command keys, you’ll gain lines not using that mouse, and learn to enjoy this platform.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)