Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

diabetic foot pain - akshayv

Posted: Feb 6th, 2018 - 11:24 pm

My patients have found the Velcro straps to be very easy to use and adjust, especially those with arthritis in their hands. I have appreciated the constant updating to the products with new offerings and improvements to the line every season and look forward to continuing to offer the shoes to my patients for many years.I have been offering patients Orthofeet shoes for 6+ years and my patients, both diabetics and non-diabetic, have found them to be comfortable and stylish.

My patients have found the Velcro straps to be very easy to use and adjust, especially those with arthritis in their hands. I have appreciated the constant updating to the products with new offerings and improvements to the line every season and look forward to continuing to offer the shoes to my patients for many years.I have been offering patients Orthofeet shoes for 6+ years and my patients, both diabetics and non-diabetic, have found them to be comfortable and stylish.

LINK/URL: Orthopedic, Diabetic, Comfort Shoes, Sneakers, Sandals | OrthoFeet

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)