Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Tax Windfall - Spending it all in one place

Posted: Jan 14th, 2018 - 8:02 am In Reply to: Hehehe! It was just reported by the WH that people were - anon

The assumption seems to be that all corporations with the exception of MTSOs shared this money with their employees in the form of raises and bonuses. With the exception of AT&T and maybe one other big company that made the headlines, I doubt if many did. Don’t assume that the managers automatically gave themselves raises or made financial gain, that’s not how it works. Not all income is used to make management wealthy, regardless of what you seem to think. Maybe they invested the additional funds, used it to pay down debt (yes, most of them have it), hired additional staff, made capital equipment purchase, or did nothing. I don’t think the intent was to just give these businesses money for the sake of making them richer and for all we know there may be restrictions on how they use the funds. I haven’t seen numbers. Across the board does anyone know the exact amount of the tax incentive? I don’t think they all received the same amount. If you believe what the WH says you are truly naive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)