Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MTSOs change their pay scales on a whim and most OOW - futile

Posted: Jan 13th, 2018 - 7:08 am In Reply to: Does anyone have any tips to calculate who is actually paying the most? - Looking for Work

I'm not sure having the pay info laid out would help since pay methods and rates can change at any time. Mine has changed 4-5 times in less than 2 years from MTSO manipulating things like rate, spaces, incentives, headings, subheadings, etc. They're always coming up with some new scheme to increase their profits! Also, if you do narrow it down to who pays the "most," then you're left with companies that are running out of work. If your goal is steady income, I would suggest looking for a company that has plenty of work, a history of not crapping on its MTs, and pays something you can live with, not necessarily who would pay the most in theory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)