Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Word Help Board

help with sounds like "verruca matus" - Betty

Posted: Jan 9th, 2018 - 1:52 pm

It sounds like this doctor keeps saying "verrucamatous" skin lesion on plantar surface, but this is not a word that I can find.  Any one with ideas?


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)