Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I work when work is available. - no life

Posted: Jan 9th, 2018 - 7:43 am In Reply to: IMEDX Folks, How are you handling the OOW situation? - And what shift do you work?

Since I'm flexible schedule-wise (i.e., I have no life), I just work when there is work. Sometimes this means I'm sitting at the computer 15 hours a day to get 8 hours in, sometimes I get in 6 hours and give up. Lately (with exception of Jan 2, typical for day after a holiday) I haven't run out of work. Job status emails from last night and this morning seem to show lots more work than normal across multiple accounts. Has there been another mass exodus? Do you have more than one account? If not, maybe ask for another (or several). Look through previous job status emails to see where the bulk of the work is at the times you work.

You mention you're typically 3rd shift...have you received any emails or notification about these PM emails from managers in India? I'm technically late 1st/early 2nd shift and have not received any information about new contacts across the ocean. Typical though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)