Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Owner is a wee bit flaky - Mel

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2018 - 10:59 pm In Reply to: LDMTS Transcription? I saw ad on Rat Race Rebellion and curious if anyone has heard of this company? - Cindy

I had my spiel with the owner, who at fist seemed like a nice gal. She made offer. Then I asked a question or two, which I guess she felt was intrusive. She emailed me that she "rescinded" the Contract. I apologized profusely (I have several mouths to feed, and my husband takes high-dose Anafranil and Moban). She re-contracted. Then I asked about withholding. She again "rescinded". I again apologized for the apparent nosiness. She re-instituted. Then there was a lengthy gap in communication. Never heard from the broad again. Took position with Linda Kelly at T|Ts. Was much happier earning 2.5 cpl for VR than dealing with LSD MT, or whatever they may want to name themselves in "Princeton" - bwah hah hah :)

Bottom line - AVOID, with sugar on top ;) Mel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)