Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Thank you.. (Views: 64)

What do you mean by?...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2018 - 11:42 am In Reply to: I didn't want to do IC - sm

"with new tax law, ICs now get to deduct 20%. I'm an IC with 1 client of my own and have always been able to deduct a percentage of my expenses, based on the square footage of my home office. These include a percentage of mortgage interest, heat, electricity, sewer tax, water, etc. In addition, I deduct business supplies (printer ink/paper), a portion of my internet expenses, reference books, business equipment, business mileage, business postage, etc., etc. I have a small business specialist CPA prepare my tax return, and it's well worth the expense because it is done right. Please point me to a link that explains what you mean by "now get to deduct 20%" And it's 20% of "what" exactly?


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)