Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 61)

The part I do not understand - To answer your question

Posted: Jan 1st, 2018 - 6:30 pm In Reply to: What Part of This - Do You Not Understand

You may have meant that as a rhetorical question, but since I wasn't completely sure, and although I tried to explain it clearly in my post but I realize my post was lengthy:

The parts I do not understand are many, but they include whether or not we in the US continue to do the QA work for the Indians. If so, do/did they intend to shift this to India completely and are they failing to do so thanks to quality? Are they having to rethink their strategy? Does anyone think they will have to rethink it at some point?

Reading out from my question, does anyone know how this would still be profitable for MModal? It's just that it makes no sense to me even dollar wise.

Do we get the accounts back if India fails at them? Or do we just continue to utilize our US QA's to fix all the errors indefinitely?

So basically I was hoping to hear from QA's on this. Even one person's experience is helpful in illuminating what is happening. Since I posted the original post, a few QA's have posted separately above, and to me that was really interesting.

My other question was whether or not anyone has any thoughtful opinions on where this is now headed? Is there any chance this India experiment will fail and the work will wind up back in the US due to quality issues if no other? Is there a high enough percentage of US clients demanding to stay in the US to keep US MTs busy for at least the short-term?

Essentially, I was just looking for input from people who work in areas where they might be knowledgeable about some of this and have formed some conclusions. It is frustrating to be so in the dark, and I admit to being an extremely curious person who really dislikes not knowing what is going on.

I also feel that the information I able to get from my HDSM, and this goes for all of them and I have had quite a few the past decade, is limited based on what they are allowed to tell us. I do think, as someone posted above, if they felt they could communicate freely in a forum like this, we would probably be able to get a lot closer to the truth, for those of us who are wondering. Which is why I asked it here.

You may be absolutely correct about the US address being a formality. I only know what I read on Inner Circle, of course. I do know (now) that we apparently have work being done on the UK, Belgium and Canada too. No idea if that is more US work being offshored or if MModal actually has a hand in UK hospital/clinic work going to UK MTs and so on. I guess you could count that as yet another thing I do not understand. :)

All of that I don't understand. And I would love to know more about all of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)