Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Agreed - MT

Posted: Jan 1st, 2018 - 8:59 am In Reply to: $20 an hour could absolutely be true...SM - Old Anon

I am on straight typing and do that amount. Of course some days less because of difficult dictators. But I have been with my company years and have saved samples and my own normals, etc. I get the same docs all the time. My company got bought out and I still have the same accounts for now. But the day will come when I know editing is in the future. I have done editing and even at the best rec program the highest I got was 16.00 an hour and I could not keep up that rate for long because the job is so darn boring. So that made me go down to 8.00 an hour. Straight transcribing and editing are two compmletely different jobs. No one should confuse either and one is high paying the other not. Of cousre I was in the hospital yesterday and there was a scribe in the room. He typed two words on my reason for visit and got the grammar totally wrong. So you see where the future really is. the reason I was in the hospital? Stress and high blood pressure because of my job. I asked if the scribe was going well and the doctor said, "Simply fantastic." Nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)