Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 52)

Sorry, but I, the OP, am a 66 y/o MT in Oklahoma, and - I was curious to read on here

Posted: Dec 30th, 2017 - 10:05 am In Reply to: Good morning KP - sm

that she actually came on this board since I was told by my previous HDSM that MM staff are recommended to stay off it.

I have had interactions with her, and I think she is dumb as feces. As I have mentioned on here before, when MM started this auditing percentage process, I could not make her understand the need for to differentiate between 1 error on a 20 line report and 1 error on a 200 line report.

I think she is a stupid disgrace to Mmodal. You may email me if you still think I am this intellectually challenged individual. I am actually the one everyone hates because I get 30K in retirement with only 20K from MM, so I don't give a crap about my job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)