Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 33)

No..... - MT

Posted: Dec 26th, 2017 - 5:40 pm In Reply to: Are there any companies that provide the - sm

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I haven't known of any companies who provide any sort of equipment in many years. The last time I had a company provide me with a foot pedal was at least a decade ago. A very large majority of MT jobs these days are IC status, which requires you to provide all of your own equipment. Most of these companies can't even pay fair wages these days, so do you really think they are going to provide you with any equipment??? Even the very few employee status positions that are occasionally out there do not provide them. Why don't you just purchase one on Amazon? Here is one for less than $50:

https://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Digital-Control-Computer-USB2/dp/B002MY6I7G/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1514331541&sr=8-7&keywords=foot+pedal

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)