Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My experience - PF MT

Posted: Dec 26th, 2017 - 1:10 pm In Reply to: Patient First? - Anon

I find mostly pros working at PF. Specs and abbreviations are the same for all the centers. Once I learned them it didn’t slow me down. Sometimes I forget a rule and QA will correct it. But I am not penalized for it so I just make a note and move on.

Schedule is very flexible. Work is easy especially after years having done acute care with hundreds of dictators mostly bad. I usually make $20/hr.

I have health insurance, pto, some holidays off and paid extra for ones I work.

I am assigned a center and asked to help centers that are behind. But it’s all the same work and often the same dictators. There are a couple that slow me down but it’s made up by the better ones.

I don’t love all the rules, but at least I don’t have to change what I do between accounts like I did in acute care. It’s all second nature now

Yes they still test/train in VA. If test passed then training is 5 days. They pay for everything. I liked the thorough training I got. Understandably not everyone can go for a week. But if you can swing it, it’s a stable company to work for, good pay and benefits. Oh and one more very important thing: plenty of work! Never run out, not even close!

Again, I am just relating what I have experienced. i hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)