Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Struggling with zero blank policy. - Wondering if I have suddenly become incompetent. s

Posted: Dec 22nd, 2017 - 12:54 pm

Since the inception of the zero-blank policy on my accounts, I have been over the 5% pend submission. Moving to a new platform and having new accounts added to my existing ones just worsened the situation.  After 20+ years as an MLS, 6 here at N with "stellar" metrics, I'm truly questioning my skills. I do send inaudible (static, yawn, etc) blanks straight to the client, but I still can't seem to get that pend % down. Any tips besides "leave N"? I'm already working on that, but need full-time income in the meantime. 

Also, many of my blanks are not resolved by QA. Does that change the pend %, or does it still go against me regardless? 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)