Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

Sucks all over - KBnana

Posted: Dec 20th, 2017 - 2:47 pm In Reply to: I guess there are just no good companies left - anon

I work for a fairly large healthcare organization. I/we do get a few more cents per line, BUT rate is the same for edited/standard lines which they justify by saying we don't straight type very much. Really? Why are my fingers about to bleed at the end of each day? Oh, yeah, because I'm correcting the same words/phrases 100 times a day (after 4+ years) because VR never learns, never gets a numbered list right, never punctuates correctly ... well, you get my drift I'm sure. We have the same issues with QA inconsistency (BTW about half our MTs were let go but retain the same number of supervisors, coordinators and QA folks .... what's up with that), run out of work almost daily, frequently told that work in danger of being outsourced if we don't keep up the quality, etc. We do have good/affordable insurance (comparatively speakiing), so there's that thankfully. I'm one of those close to retirement (please God) so trying to ride it out, but it's harder and harder every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)