Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I know if I managed to get "out" I would NOT - come on here to chastise others

Posted: Dec 20th, 2017 - 8:29 am In Reply to: Employers ARE allowed to - Logic

What does that accomplish? This is our only place to come and compare notes, and yes to whine, b**, and complain.

Embarrassing, really? Are you embarrased? Poor you. Here's a thought, just don't come on here if you are so lucky you got out and you get so "embarrassed" somehow by those of us who have not.

If you do come on here why not tell us all about the wonderful life you are living now and how we can get out? But this? Really?

Not hard to imagine that the MTSOs are behind comments like this - just trying to batter the already fragile egos of us MTs in the hopes that they can save the measly amount of UI payments they would have to make so they can have a great shareholder meeting about profits!

Honestly, how is this productive in any way except maybe making yourself feel better at our expense?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)