Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So that info is just for our benefit, the lines - go automatically to payroll?

Posted: Dec 18th, 2017 - 11:57 am In Reply to: Nuance will have the info - you don't have to invoice or anything - sm

Thanks. It's very confusing.

If my OM gets on my back because I get MUP, I definitely hope I get fired. This is just not worth it.

In a normal company, or I suppose years ago with MTSOs, they would not expect us to pay for their mishaps, errors, mistakes, call it what you will. They would at least TRY to make us feel like the valued, experienced, and highly qualified professionals we undoubtedly are, and not naughty children who have caused THEIR profits to drop.

You did this, Nuance, now don't blame it on us. I do the absolute best I am capable of when I work, for the client, for myself. If you are going to start trying to shame me for not measuring up, well, I will just continue to not measure up - at least by your standards. I never looked at my line counts once this past week - no point getting myself worked up when I was doing all I could to follow the instructions and learn the platform. That would be like looking at your watch continuously when you are already late. Pointless to say the least, and there is no way I could have done it differently.

Now, in addition to the undoubtedly terrible paycheck I will get right before Christmas plus the disruption in my working environment, I will have the requisite nagging accompanied by MUP. A normal company would expect things to be slower. A GOOD company would NOT penalize us hard working MTs for that, but actually compensate us for time spent learning and the gap between when they switched the platform to when we were able to produce lines.

I wonder if there are any good companies left in this field? I tend to doubt it, when they have to compete with the likes of M and N.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)