Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You are brave to look at the lines - if you are - a transplant from E5 I mean

Posted: Dec 17th, 2017 - 6:23 pm In Reply to: Emdat Lines? - sm

Which I assume you are. I dread it and will avoid it until I absolutely have to (tomorrow I guess?).

I have no doubt my performance is terrible. Between learning the new platform and trying to comply with the various instructions for different accounts, I'm sure my line count has suffered dramatically.

For example, Inscribe did not put in the required headings for most reports, but it seemed silly to put the required headings in if the dictation didn't demand, yet now I wonder if they will FIESA us for it. I did ask about various things, but never received a response.

I imagine the OMs were more busy than we were, but I certainly hope they don't come down hard via FIESA and MUP since I'm pretty sure my line count will be pitiful and if they FIESA us for every little thing I will get dinged by that too.

Such a delight having a surprise work event that drastically cuts your pay (and forces you to take PTO) right before Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)