Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

We do not even get audit results anymore - somebody complained

Posted: Dec 16th, 2017 - 11:02 am In Reply to: there are different types of audits - LDSMT

Because apparently when the list went out with people's ID numbers someone complained that folks were still able to figure out who was who. So now we have to email our supervisor if we want results. I can only imagine nobody cares enough to send an email.

Right after that whole fiasco the QC started sending out emails instead just if you were below the magic threshold. But then she started sending emails for every report audited because she felt that we should know the good audits too. So imagine the panic when you see an email and then you realize it was because the job was 100%. It got to the point where I wasn't checking my email at all.

Maybe the India auditing staff quit along with some of their people. The Mmodal India FB page was full of unhappy people. Things that make you go HMMM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)