Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

FYI. It may brighten your day to know - sm

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 10:17 am In Reply to: I so do not see the humor..... - Knock it off please!

that every time there is an acquisition of a company by MM, it take a while but management is always the first to go. You can tell exactly when they start sending your work to India because all of a sudden your supervisor has "separated from the company effective immediately." They all think it will not happy to THEM. THEY are special and the company needs them. Not true. They are only needed temporarily until the transition is complete.

Your work will decrease even though they say "nothing will change for the time being." You will be put on 1 or more new accounts. If there is still not enough work there will be lay offs. MModal is not as bad as working for Imedx or Nuance but it is right up there with them. Please do yourself a favor, start looking for another job now. Your situation is not going to get better. I know this from experience. I lasted 3 years at MModal after my company was bought, then gave up and wished I had done it sooner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)