Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Some ideas - MT

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 9:21 am In Reply to: does anyone know - notme

You can download Malwarebytes for free and it can scan and disable spyware. You can also check to see what programs are running on your computer and if they have strange extensions as long as it isn't the operating system or the stuff you are working on, you can close them. Just do control alt delete and go to task manager. You see what is running behind the scenes. If you have Kasperski or whatever that is called you can't disable it and it does monitor but the govt won't let it on their computer because they don'the know if it is a pathway for the Russians. I had Kasperski but my computer died and did not put it on the new one. If you are with M Modal they will insist on Kasperski. But the government is trying to do away with that software as there is an intelligence issue and of course since we have medical record HIPAA information I'd be leery of that program. So, again, check for spyware, and also look to see what is running on your computer. Those are 2 places to start. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)