Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

I left too just in time - MT26

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 9:15 am In Reply to: Hell yes! - Hayseed

Good for you Hayseed! Proud and happy for you. Same thing happened to me though I'm still in the business. But I found something that is like a needle in a haystack and did not start day 1 with M Modal. The answer I got in an e mail from M Modal was that if I stayed my job would be the same for at least 3 months, perhaps even up to a year. Well that did not make me feel better. Like they expect the train to hit but we get at least 3 months to live. My new job has so many hours I have to figure where to put them, I am so used to being monitored and put in a tic tac box I don't know how to think out of the box. I am not used to being treated well professionally as it has been years so I have to get used to it. Sad to say that this situation forced me out of my comfort zone and I had to act quickly. But getting used to the new is difficult too although it is better. I am scared for what happens to those we left behind after 3 months. But that is what it was all about wasn't it, fear. I highly suggest that as intelligent people you all work hard to find somewhere that you know you will be ok. I hope that as a group everyone is as lucky as Hayseed, me, and others who took the plunge. Self-esteem even a small amount will cause you to be out of here for good. All my best to you Hayseed and everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)