Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I so do not see the humor..... - Knock it off please!

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 6:35 am In Reply to: New MM MT - MT

You should look at the past AHD posts from around September this year. The poster had her pegged to the T. That supervisor is everything the poster mentions and then some. How could have someone seen this side of “that supervisor” so well and we not see it? Her fake cheerful behavior is so unreal it makes me sick to read her emails let alone listen to her talk. I wish she would just save it for others because we don’t see the humor! Note to supervisor: Instead of “acting” so lighthearted about this mess with your silly antics, why not help guide us through this hell of a disaster you put us through instead of letting us struggle through it ourselves. We didn’t ask to be put through this mess yet we are getting the raw end! I wish I would have “left” sooner with the others earlier on this year. From what I’ve read on here, they are so much better off and happy. We get stuck with MModal. Only wish I would have picked up on their advice to get the hell out of AHD. I guess karma really does happen just like the other posters mentioned months ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)