Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 71)

What truth or explanation are you seeking? - sm

Posted: Dec 14th, 2017 - 10:17 am In Reply to: At least you got a response. Usually they - pass the buck

I went to Imedx when Amphion sold out to them. I was working on the sandwich condiment account. I was working days, nights, and weekends and still was not keeping the work caught up. Imedx had employees who did not have much work and put some of them on the account.

The abundance of work only lasted long enough for India to be trained on it. That is why it went to Express in the first place. The client has also gone to Epic. What does it matter if your work is going to India or to Epic. It's gone. You have no work. You have crappy benefits, PTO, insurance, and are required to do 24,000 lines per pay period. Do you think somehow this is going to get better? The 24,000 line requirement was a simple tool to be used when convenient to fire people for not being compliant with company policy, probably affecting your ability to collect unemployment.

You already know the truth, it is a combination of Epic and India. Epic will eliminate a lot of work. What is left, if anything, as much as is humanly possible will go to India. It took me many months to get out of that sweat shop. I basically looked at it as having no choice, and pretty soon you won't have a choice either, unless you have magical powers to produce 24,000 lines with little to no work. Too many people say, "I can't find anything else." When Imedx says "there is the door," you will have no choice, and hanging in there until that happens only delays your chances. Get started now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)