Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

At least you got a response. Usually they - pass the buck

Posted: Dec 14th, 2017 - 9:42 am In Reply to: IMEDX How not to run a business - Over it

All I ever get is I don't know, ask your OM (who then claims to not know), summer lull, holiday lull, or the latest - the accounts are switching to Epic. Yes, but the partials were the result of the switch to Epic in the first place and attempting to explain the disappearance of the partials by blaming Epic just doesn't fly. It's insulting that they think we're stupid enough to believe these reasons. I wonder if whoever fessed up and told you the truth now has their head on the chopping block. Guess it's about time for some more layoffs.

I recall seeing warning emails about this account and client complaints of quality ever since imedx started getting the partials (changing/deleting CSNs, adding headings when none were dictated, etc.) It does seem odd imedx wouldn't just filter all this work through proofing -- IF they wanted to keep the client happy - since according to the the recent job status emails they have no/low work for months. The lack of management skills is mind boggling.

Wonder how long it will be before imedx folds its US operations entirely?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)