Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Does Alpha pay for spaces...SM - MTSadly

Posted: Dec 14th, 2017 - 2:01 am In Reply to: No one said for sure, I need sure - Nicole

No they do not. It states very clearly in the material they give you that it is VBC. Add that to lots of demographics you have to fill in without pay, IC status yet having to work a schedule (not supposed to work outside of that unless they put out a help email) and horrible QA, pathetic communication, so not the great job you thought you had. The extra line rate is not enough. A lot of NJA too.

Another jewel in the "welcome" letter said that if you email them and they don't feel the questions or comments are justified, they don't have to answer you.

And....don't ever challenge QA for being wrong... You will feel like John Cleese talking to Michael Palin about a parrot. After that, you will be even further nitpicked...

And.....that is not all.

I will count myself fortunate to make minimum wage.

Wish I had never accepted the job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)