Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Good companies - MT

Posted: Dec 13th, 2017 - 10:13 am In Reply to: I guess there are just no good companies left - anon

It seems lately that a HUGE amount of MTs are leaving the field. I was one of AHD and I too will be leaving. Every time I lose my job due to a sell out I lose my wage to be lower and lower. M.Modal now here I am at 10 bucks an hour or if the line count pay is higher than 10 bucks an hour, whichever is greater. We know that as soon as Fluency learns the account it is definitely over. These companies are going to be left with newbies or nobody. The rest of us are trying to get outa asap and those close to retirement are just riding it out. It is a hugely dead field. There are no good companies to work for. No one wants to treat us with respect and pay a fair wage for our detailed experience. When I start seeing 2 cpl for QA, yep it is definitely over. Time to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)