Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 59)

You do have to wonder why they are treating - the E5 clients this way

Posted: Dec 13th, 2017 - 9:35 am In Reply to: I think the Enterprise debacle was intentional. - sm

In fact, since it seems like they are almost purposely sabotaging good accounts, could it be these clients told them they would not renew after the cyberattack so they are just letting the contracts run out in this diabolically poor fashion?

As an E5 MT I was told everything was transitioning to escription in the new year, so why are we going to this platform now? Makes no sense.

My primary account has always been well serviced. Recently, the COT - acronym which E5 people will know (a misnomer if I ever heard one) - changed all our accounts and now my primary has been OTAT most of the time. Now this debacle, well we are certainly not catching up, are we?

One has to wonder, and of course we are the last to know. Well, at least I used up all my PTO just in case they fire us. I really had to. Now comes the phase I have been in pretty much every year with Nuance, the "no pay for you right before Christmas" phase.

Mushrooms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)