Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Softscript - AJ

Posted: Dec 12th, 2017 - 12:04 pm In Reply to: I hate you Softscript! - ....

I'm going to have to wholeheartedly, but respectively, disagree. I started out at Softscript over 10 years ago and moved on to another smaller company, which unfortunately was bought out by one of the big companies, which was a nightmare. I then tried another company, which was also a nightmare, and was let go when they "restructured" and let a bunch of people go. I then went back to Softscript and while I did not like it when I first started over 10 years ago as the platform was not exactly user friendly back then, I absolutely LOVE it now. I have 4 accounts (which is considerably less than the 10 and 15 I had at the other 2 companies, one place at which I was having to constantly change between 3 platforms to get to my accounts) and while the account instructions are long, I prefer it that way as it is so very helpful when you have a question that can generally be readily answered just by looking at them and there is so much helpful additional information on them that I don't mind that they are long at all. I find that to be so much better than having to constantly send emails to find out information rather than taking a quick peek at the instructions. The platform is a dream and extremely user friendly. I also am able to make my line count where I was never able to at the other 2 companies. I also have never had a problem with support getting back to me in a timely manner, and they have always been friendly when I spoke with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)