Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

so frustrating no work - Concerned

Posted: Dec 12th, 2017 - 11:15 am

so yesterday I waited 2 hours for work to come in.  Not that much of a surprise because it was a Monday morning and probably the weekend cleaned up anything so was waiting for clinics to open, etc., which for me I am an hour ahead besides.  

Today, however, again no work. Now I am going on 4 hours of waiting and have clocked in a total of 45 minutes because I get something and then nothing for a while (this is after I finally got something after almost 2 hours again and the rest of the time was spent refreshing waiting for work and I am waiting again). 

This is so frustrating.  If i was getting paid by the hour that would be a totally different story but that is not the case.  How is anyone supposed to meet their quota like this.  And yes flexing is an option IF anything ever comes and if I have the time to do it.  It's not like I can just drop everything else planned around my work schedule to log on and catch up on hours/production.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)