Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes, indeed! - Just Me

Posted: Dec 10th, 2017 - 1:21 pm In Reply to: non Remote - AHD MT

I recently quit AHD but shortly before I quit I wanted to communicate with another member about something unrelated to work. It was something about crafting or cross stitching or something, I don't even remember what it was now. The lady wrote the nicest email to me through the company email server and next thing I know I'm getting an email from Nicole or Chasity telling me that there is ABSOLUTELY no communication allowed between employees and to refrain from communications with the lady. I really wanted to build a friendship with the lady because I felt we had a lot in common just based on the few comments that slipped through the cracks from time to time and I wasn't allowed to do so. I'm a GROWN WOMAN, grandmother even..and I'm being told by my employers' mouthpiece who I can and cannot speak to. It really left a bad taste in my mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)