Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Feel the same way - We were abushed

Posted: Dec 9th, 2017 - 4:53 pm In Reply to: This should have been done in a training meeting - I hope Judy and Julie RIH

Talk about being blind sided and they could care less, hence not proper training.

A few years ago I worked for MM and it was horrible and it took 2 weeks to finally get going. I am hoping we won't be waiting around that long and of course, right at the holidays. How can they do this to everyone at this time of year, when work is low anyway and BTW, I got more NJA from MM than I ever did from any other company. It started off great and in two months, I was in hades and I never hated a company like I hated this one and yet, here I am again.

Come 2018, I am definitely looking for somewhere else to work, even if it is outside of transcription, because I cannot take their abuse ever again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)