Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They sent me onboarding info, welcomed me - to the company

Posted: Dec 9th, 2017 - 2:04 pm In Reply to: You mean they actually hired you and THEN didn't contact you? - Curious

I got the specs for the account, I went through the HIPAA training for the account, downloaded the platform that they gave me the link to, downloaded the instant message service they were using.

I forgot to email the assistant when I had that done, but did that a couple of days later when I realized. Heard back from her a couple of days after that asking me to email the recruiter because she hadn't been able to reach me - I had changed contact info from my work email to my personal email, which I had sent her and my personal email is the one the assistant contacted me on. Emailed the recruiter AND the admin back..... crickets. Called the recruiter and left voice mail with my phone number (which was also on my resume) ..... crickets. Sent them an email saying thanks and I'm assuming their silence means they don't need me anymore...... crickets.

They just ghosted me. I did that to Precision when I got a better offer, so I guess I can't be that pissy about it, you know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)