Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

From what I have heard, audits - LDSMT

Posted: Dec 8th, 2017 - 11:18 pm In Reply to: LDSMT - AHD MT soon to be X-AHD

They say they require 9.65 but do not/cannot take action unless under 9.5.

Auditing as of late, has been so scant, we don't even hear anything about it. Not sure what is going on, but for now, don't let that panic you, just do your best, and pay special attention to those things that cause critical errors, patient names, dates, lab values. If everything is correct in the demographics and you pay attention to the critical items in the body of the report and do your very best on all the rest you will be fine. It is the critical errors that will most likely cause a failed audit. If you don't hear any of those critical things clearly, leave a blank.

If you have questions email your PC (performance coach) and ask. That is what they are there for and most of them are nice and helpful.

You can always ask questions here, most everyone here is nice and helpful.

I can't even imagine getting that kind of news on such short notice. I would be feeling the same way you do for sure.....but...

You know how to do your job, just let your "MT muscles" do their job and don't let nerves about all that is new get the best of you. You've got this!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)