Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 41)

The unknown is always the scariest - LDSMT

Posted: Dec 8th, 2017 - 8:44 pm In Reply to: Grace: My opinion - MT

It is the unknown that brings the most anxiety. As I said before, you most likely won't find things as bad as you are led to believe.

I know it is hard not to worry, and lay awake at night wondering about the unknown and how it is all going to play out, but in my experience, it never turned out as bad as my anxiety made it out to be.

Just come with a good attitude, learn the rules, show up when you are supposed to, and do your best.

Most of the parameters they measure are not really that hard to attain, just more annoying that they measure them than anything.

Fluency is an easy platform to use and has lots of tools built in to make the job easier that far outweigh the ones they have added that are annoying. Many settings can be adjusted to avoid those you find annoying. Don't be afraid to ask.

Above all, remember that people who use catastrophic language, usually are those who alter reality, even their own (I think it is Dr.Phil that says something like that). So I wouldn't give much attention to those who are negatively screaming the loudest on this board.

I cannot make any promises as to what your experience will turn out to be, but there are many of us who are doing just fine here, even though it is not the best company we have ever worked for.

I hope come the new week, that you find the transition easier than you are expecting and that you can find some joy and peace this holiday season as you bravely face this new venture into our world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)