Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

Nightmare on M.Modal Street - AHD MT

Posted: Dec 8th, 2017 - 12:36 pm In Reply to: Forced slaughter/transition to this dive starts Sunday... - Hayseed

I absolutely cannot believe this whole mess. We talk like we have been sold to the devil himself! OMG but we HAVE!!! It is ludicrous to think that here we are so scared about our futures and survival of ourselves as employees who have families, and to think J and J sold us out like this! I feel less than human right now, like I do not even matter, like if I die they will be glad because after all I was just sold out to them and all they really want is the accounts, not the MTs. M.Modal does not care about the human aspect of this situation and that we NEED our jobs to survive, kind of like everyone else on earth. I have not heard one, NOT ONE WORD, how this could be a positive situation for us. The only positives to come out of anyone's mouths are the ones that sold us out, and management of course which I always trusted before but wow I was blindsided by them too. I tell you what. I have tried to have a positive spin on this whole mess but I just cant. No matter how hard I try it just is not happening. All I feel is doom and gloom. This is the first job in my life I have EVER felt like this. My new jobs have always been a positive experience in the past but this job with M.Modal...NO! How can a company like this even be allowed to exist in the USA, a company that pays degrading/shady/unfair wages, a company that is so exposed on Glassdoor, Indeed.com, and the like, be able to continue operating as it does? There is so much hate for M.Modal and Nuance. How did we let it get like this in medical transcription? We should be so very well compensated especially because, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE, we are the end result of a medical document that goes into a patient chart and the end result of the clients paying a wage for a job well done. How is it that we are so unjustly paid? I just sit here wondering WTH did I ever see in this career and WHY TH did I not see this coming down the pike? We are just all so screwed. And the medical insurance being offered? These costs are for all employees EXCEPT the lowly MT who cannot even afford the damn insurance because our friggin wage is so low! Now that, my fellow MTs, is a low crying shame and not one that anyone cares about, let alone caring about us! My fellow AHD coworkers, I hope and pray each one of us has a light at the end of our tunnel and really soon. Some of us are single and support ourselves. Some of us have children with special needs and we must depend on good quality medical coverage that is affordable and FAIR cost for this situation. All of us need to see a light at the end of this very dark tunnel. I have never felt so depressed in my life over my job situation. We could get UE and be better off to at least have the time to find a decent job out there but oh no...forcing us to work here with no chance to better ourselves before Sunday's start of a life in hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)