Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I think they are firing everyone - They are making it

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 8:49 pm In Reply to: Not fair - Kimmy

impossible to meet their "metrics." After the hack, I was given all new accounts, four in number. They think I should be able to do over 200 lines an hour on all four accounts now even though it's been only, what, about 4-1/2 months and I am still slow on two of them and the other two that I am faster on generally have very little to no work. I keep making under my state's minimum wage and they definitely do not like to have to make up the difference. Why, then, can't they get it through their noggins that they are paying too little to begin with? This business of no blanks is also going to create a lot of makeup pay, because they REFUSE to raise that 5% limit on the QA. Their business of deducting more points (and therefore more money) by changing something in the demographics/work type etc. in the reports -- again, more make-up pay. They are up to firing everybody they can in my opinion and once they fire me, I will go after unemployment. Screw them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)