Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Periods - LongtimeMT

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 6:52 pm In Reply to: Why are you not receiving compensation? - MTfor years

How do you even do that? Doesn't VR automatically put in the 2 spaces after a period?

I agree, that is awful. To compromise readability just to save a few lines.

You know what else is a pain? VR types an assistant heading into all my op reports because that is the way it was always done until this past year. Now it's supposed to go under a drop-down heading in the ADT screen. So I not only have to delete the heading VR typed into the report, but then I have to go into ADT and enter the assistant there or create a new entry to type "none." Then, when the surgeon adds his statement to justify why he needed the assistant, I have to come up with a creative heading to put that under, and edit that statement in, which now reads weird because the name of the assistant has now been moved somewhere else. All that to replace the 0.0001 second it used to take to edit what VR had already typed!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)