Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

wondering when my breaking point will be... - do I have one any longer?

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 12:02 pm In Reply to: Very low on all 3 jobs too - whatsup

I was glad to see, in a way, someone's posting the other day about this kind of stress causing the loss of 'IQ points,' over time...I am certain this 'job' has made me the complete idiot I have become, as well as a host/variety of other things wrong with me, physically, emotionally/mentally...someone else posted about the dangers of 'working nights'-- also helpful and interesting if very sad information...the only thing I take 'issue' with is the writer attributing 'the nights' to her distress. I can tell you that I feel my own ruination is strictly relatable to my bad choice to start and stay with this 'great job at home' --all done during the day. I am just as nuts and broke, having worked at home for 20+ years by day as I would have been at night, I'm sure :) maybe that's a little relief for the other 'speaker' (night person) LOL! To know that her life would have been ruined anyway, even if working at home 9-5 daily, LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)