Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I've been in MUP territory for 3 or 4 months - because of new accounts

Posted: Dec 6th, 2017 - 5:01 pm In Reply to: Pretty sure I'm on their list now. - Doing OK with FIESA, but pend is killing me. sm

and my state's minimum wage which has gone up to $11.00 an hour. After the hack last July, after about a couple of months, I was put on four new accounts, so of course then FIESA "got" me every week. And with four of them, it took four times as long to learn all of them and there is one I am still slow on! Then a couple of weeks ago, came yet a NEW account. They are counting my lines and telling me I am not "good enough" and I keep pointing out these accounts are pretty recent or brand new. They have, however, not fired me. I wish she would quit wasting her time and just get on with it. Plus, my state's minimum wage is going up again next year and then again for the next two years. I just can't produce enough to "pay" for myself, and I do have it in writing where they say that you MUST PRODUCE enough lines to equal your state's minimum wage. How in the world can you produce enough when you don't even know from week to week if FIESA is going to carve $120.00 a week from your paycheck, putting you below minimum wage anyhow? Once again, another way to set up MLS to fail. I hate Nuance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)