Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 76)

Exactly! - Sick and Tired

Posted: Dec 4th, 2017 - 4:57 pm In Reply to: It's disgraceful and THEFT - smsm

It's so, so scary taking jobs with these small hole-in-the-wall companies that are run by just one or two people. I also get incredibly nervous if my paycheck is even just one day late, but now it's 6. It truly is theft of services! If only we had more recourse as self-employed ICs. It's like these companies can just screw us over whenever they want and get away with it. To make it even worse, they are doing this to us during the holiday season. I'll bet the owner of the company is having a grand old time Christmas shopping with our paychecks. It makes my blood boil! One thing I know for sure is that I will not type another single report for them until I am paid. Even if we do get paid, I am still leaving the second I find something else. I am not about to sit around and allow this to continue happening to me. I really hope I can find a new job this week!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)