Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I'm going to call them tomorrow - Sick and Tired

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2017 - 9:11 pm In Reply to: Illegal - Grandy

I'm hoping they'll still be able to help even though I'm an IC and technically self-employed. It's worth a try, so I definitely plan to call them tomorrow. In all my working years, I have never encountered a company like this. I just read the article about the owner and I'm at a loss for words. I certainly wish I had known that before I accepted the job. It would have been a huge game changer if I had known about that beforehand. Oh well. Hindsight is always 20/20. Right now, I'm just focusing on getting out of there as fast as possible. I'm a nervous wreck waiting to find out if my check will be in the bank tomorrow or not. We are supposed to be paid biweekly and it has now been 19 days since I received my last check. This is incredibly scary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)